Monday, November 10, 2008
Principal's Honor Roll
On Thursday night our middle daughter came home to tell us that she had made Principal's honor roll. Friday afternoon they had an assembly to recognize the achievements of the 1st 9 weeks. This is her first year at having an assembly like this so she was pretty excited. Last year in the elementary school they never did anything like this so she thought this was pretty cool. She has always had good grades and have continued on so far. She received a certificate w/her picture on it and a FREE ice cream coupon for lunch. I'm pretty sure the kids were probably more excited about the FREE ice cream rather than the certificate and all. They not only recognized the Principal's Honor Roll which is all A's but also Honor Roll which is all A's and B's and also Perfect Attendance. I was surprised at the number of kids who had perfect attendance. There were more than 75. I was also glad to see so many parents there to support their kids. I think it is so important for the kids to have their parents there to support and encourage them. Although they might not say anything, it means a lot that you are there. Here are a couple of pics of our middle daughter w/her certificate. The second one is her doing her pose. Silly girl.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When did your middle girl go from a little girl to a preteen?!? Oh, my! :)
Post a Comment