How many of us chase after things that are fleeting? Things that end up being a bigger burden than they are worth. There is something greater than any physical riches, they are God's riches which are meant for you and me. I am blessed to be a part of a congregation who know the importance of putting aside time for God. This will be the third year that our church hosts a conference for women only, Women Walking w/God. It has been a great blessing the last two years and I am looking forward to this year too.
The conference will take place April 24th and 25th at Northside Church of Christ. It will be a great time of fellowship, learning, laughter, and meeting new people. There will be one main speaker followed by break out sessions where you can pick 2 out 3 speakers to listen to. There will also be vendors offering great material for Bible studies, jewelry, and much more.
In Proverbs it says: ""For wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare..." Proverbs 8:11. I pray that you will come to the conference and be blessed by fellowship with around 800 other women. If you have any questions or would like more information please visit the website Women Walking W/God. Or you can leave a comment and I would be glad to answer any questions I can.
2 comments:
I will be there! See you soon :)
I will be there, too!
I am just now catching up on your blog. I was just gonna ask you if you know about price matching at Walmart? We can talk about it sometime. I might blog about it, as well...not sure. My cousin talked to me about it and it is a GREAT way to save moolah! YAY! You coupon cutting or printing...just preplanning and list making.
Post a Comment