Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Teen Driving

How old were you when you started driving? Were you one who couldn't wait to get behind the wheel or were you a lil more nervous? I remember when I went to get my permit I was so excited to drive the family everywhere and anywhere. I was nervous but so excited to finally be able to drive. And then when I turned 16 and got my license I wanted to drive everywhere. I hated that school was only 5 minutes away but loved that the dance studio where I danced at was 30 minutes away. When I started driving I didn't really think much of it, that was the age when you started driving and that's what you did.

Our oldest will be 16 in April and I can't believe it is that time already! Where did the time go?! A couple of weeks ago we got her a car from a friend and then last week she got her restricted. So, now she can drive to and from school by herself. Friday was her first day of driving to school and back. Although she is not as excited about driving as her dad and I were, now that there is a car sitting in the driveway she has a lil more motivation.

No comments: