Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nice weather

I love Spring and Fall. They are the two times of the year that I love the temperature. Not too hot and not too cold. Since we live in the Midwest from time to time we get the joy of nice days in the winter too. Unfortunately they don't usually cooperate w/being on the weekend but that is ok :) Our lil man loves to be outside so these days are very special for him. He would be outside all of the time if we would let him. Just this last Sunday he wanted to play basketball outside. We told him it was too cold. He said "coat". We said no it is too cold even w/your coat. So then he says, "hat, gloves". This coming from the kid who hates it when we have to put them on him. It was just too cute but too cold to say yes. I know that as soon as the weather changes he will want to be out there every moment he can. Here are a couple of pictures from a couple nice days we have had.
Our youngest daughter and lil man swinging.


Thanks to my cousins for outgrowing their jeep our lil man has a jeep he can motor all over the place in.

This week we are supposed to have some nice weather. Almost 80 degrees tomorrow?! So, I am sure we will be outside enjoying it.

No comments: