Monday, March 16, 2009

Sick Mommy

I think that Mommies should be immune to getting sick. Last Thursday I came home from work and went to bed and stayed in bed basically until Saturday. My wonderful hubby was great with taking care of the kids and me. I just can't stand being down and not getting stuff done. On Saturday I was feeling better but very tired since I hadn't eaten anything in a couple of days. I don't know about you but it drives me nuts when I have a list of things to do and no energy to do it. I was good though and didn't overdue it since that would probably end up getting me sick again.

I'm finally back among the living and working. Now I have the joy of my list to get to :) It's amazing how much stuff piles up over just a couple of days. It was pretty cute though my lil man went to my mother in law's house on Saturday night while my hubby and girls went to a Father/Daughter Banquet. Lil man asked his Grammy after a while Mama, Mama? My poor lil man hasn't really ever known me to be sick and we had kept him away from me as much as possible. It was good to hear that my lil man does really love me because he is such a Daddy's Boy.

So good luck to all you Mommies out there and hopefully you will make it out of cold/flu season w/out getting sick. For those of you like me, I feel for you!

No comments: