Thursday, June 26, 2008
Birthday Celebration
I can't believe that my birthday has already come and gone again. A year goes by so fast and I know they will only feel faster as they go. I had a great bday w/my wonderful hubby and kiddos. After work I got to go home and relax while the hubby and our oldest played tennis and our middle child swam at a friend's house. They surprised me w/a new camera that I had been wanting. My hubby is so good because I had only mentioned it to him once and it had been a while ago but he remembered. I had been wanting a smaller digital camera that I could throw in the diaper bag or purse and not take up so much room. He recorded a funny lil video telling me how the camera cost so much that the rest of the family wouldn't get anything they wanted for the next year but they loved me so they would sacrifice, haha. He is so funny. We then went out to dinner at Lee's Chinese Resturant. It is one of my favorites. When I was pregnant I would go there every Fri w/my mom and then take Craig whenever he wasn't tired of it. Needless to say we hadn't had it in a while so he was willing to take us there. It's good food and the kids like it. Well, lil man isn't too sure of it yet but we will give him time. After dinner we went home and relaxed. It was a great bday celebration w/my wonderful family. I am so blessed to have them in my life and I wouldn't change a thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy birthday!
Post a Comment