Thursday, June 5, 2008

Random Thoughts

Rules are as follows:
Link to the person who tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Write six random things about yourself
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

I cannot stand organ music. It is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. I have never really been around organ music a lot but when I do I cannot stand it.

I love mystery shows and movies. Shows and movies that require you to try and solve a crime or mystery always interest me. I always like to try and solve the mystery before the end. It probably is because I grew up watching Murder She Wrote, McGyver, Matlock and shows like that.

I would love to be a cook. I have always been scared to try cooking but I always enjoy it when I do. I have started trying new recipes that I have found on The Pioneer Woman Cooks website. The roast, apple dumplings and cookies and candy are very good! There are other ones I am looking forward to trying like the pasta primavera. I would love to be able to cook and have people in our home more.

I love the smell of rain and a good thunderstorm. The lightening and thunder amaze me. It is awesome to see and hear the awesome power of God right in front of you. On my hubby and my first date we ended the night by sitting on his front steps watching the lightning. Maybe that is why I really like storms :)

My favorite movie(s) of all times is the Back to the Future Trilogy. The 2nd one is my absolute favorite, I think it is because it is the most confusing going back and forth to the future and past. They are great movies! My daughters finally have realized the greatness of these movies 2 weekends ago. Our oldest had always thought it was a cheesy 80s movie but they watched it w/my mom and they were hooked. It makes a mom's heart feel good when her daughter's have a love for the same thing.

My favorite meal that my Grami cooks is Chicken and Noodles, mashed potatoes, rolls and her Millionaire cake. I'm not really sure what all is in the cake but it is good.

I tag: Carla, Donna, Leslie, Kayla, Kelly, Devon

2 comments:

Kelly T said...

The Tysons will volunteer to be guinea pigs for your cooking anytime! Ha ha!

Okay, thanks for the tag - I'll get busy with my post on Monday (we're headed to OK tomorrow for the weekend)!

Devion said...

I did your meme and then tagged you for a new one! :)