Sunday, June 8, 2008

Finis

It's over! Well, it was over on June 1st but like I said I am a lil behind in posting. Our middle child has finished her first dance recital! She did so well and made her family proud. Her daddy was very impressed w/how she did. He just could've done w/o most of the 3 other hours of dancing. Like I have mentioned before, my wonderful hubby is not a lover of the arts.

Our daughter had a lot of fun and has made new friends this last year. She even surprised us all and wants to try ballet! (Which really makes her mom proud!) So, this summer, this week she will be starting ballet and jazz. She wanted to add tap but we told her to add 1 at a time and see how she likes ballet. I'm very anxious to see how she likes ballet since it is a lot more structured than jazz. It should be fun for her! Her are a couple of pics from the recital.


Their dance was almost at the end, so they had a lot of time backstage entertaining themselves.

Here is the class w/my lil sis, their teacher. They wanted to do a silly pose.

Here is a pic of our Crazy Frog and my lil sis!

No comments: