Saturday, June 7, 2008

Family Camp

Well, for those of you who know about Family Camp you know that it was Memorial Day weekend. I have been so busy I hadn't had a chance to download pics and get a post up. So, I am finally getting the pics and post done. For those of you who don't know about Family Camp, it is a time where our church goes to Rock Springs 4-H Ranch and have a time of fellowship, learning, food and fun. It is a great time away from all of the things that get in the way of our time w/God and each other. We have a great weekend of classes and close time together. As I had mentioned in an earlier post this is where I had made the White Corn Salsa that was eaten or should I say devoured in minutes. Our family has been going to this camp for many years but this year was the first w/lil man. He had a blast other than the fact that he had allergies that bothered him w/sleeping especially. Here are some pics I thought I would share.

Lil man fell asleep during the classes which was perfect for mom because I got to hear daddy teach.

Here is lil man playing back in the lodge. He had fun w/his friends.

Our middle daughter and my hubby had fun canoeing. They also went rifle shooting and our middle daughter went horseback riding.


This is one of our nephews making lil man smile. He kept doing a funny face and lil man thought it was so funny.

Here is the face that was making lil man laugh so hard.
It was a fun weekend of friends and family. There is so much to do! I'll be posting about our busy week following camp which included recital and the beginning of summer!

No comments: