
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!
I can't believe that it has already been a year since we were blessed w/another child. Our lil man came into this world only after the Dr forced him out. I had to be induced 9 days after my due date because he just didn't want to come out. See, I should have known, he has been stubborn since before he was born ;) He finally made his entrance after Mommy pushed for over 2 hours. Daddy and Mommy were so happy to see their lil man. We can't wait to see what the next years have in store for us all. He is definitly a loved lil guy!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! :)
Happy Birthday buddy!
Happy birthday, Caleb! I cannot believe you and Sophie have already come a full year. So crazy. I know you two will be little buddies, because Sophie is just as stubborn as you are (I love the hand-smacking post!)!! Or maybe that means you'll be little bullies... ha ha.
Happy Birthday my precious little grandson. Can hardly believe you are already a year old. Hope you have a happy day:) Love you lots
Post a Comment