Thursday, February 12, 2009

Photoshoot

The other day my 2 younger kids and I were killing time so we had fun with the camera. Both my younger kids like to ham it up for the camera. They are not camera shy at all, which if you know my family that is a good thing. Pretty much everyone in my family loves taking pictures so there is always a camera around. We had fun being silly and taking self portraits of ourselves. Here are a couple of my favorites!

My youngest daughter and myself.

My younger 2 kids and me.

2 of my kiddos.

So the next time you are killing a couple of minutes grab the camera and make a memory or two :)


2 comments:

Kelly T said...

Love the pic of the three of you! Too cute!

Chelsea's ramblings... said...

Yay! I just found out you had a blog! I'm so glad I found it. I hope you are doing well! Caleb is getting so big! He's so adorable!