A question that was asked in our Bible study class this week that has really been on my mind. Would you go out of your comfort zone to save someone's life? Now that seems like a silly question right? If there was someone about to step in front of a bus and you saw it wouldn't you say something or do something even if you didn't know the person? Now when I thought about that the answer was easy but then I started thinking about the spiritual side. How many people have I not even mentioned my Savior to in fear they might reject me? If I am willing to go out of my comfort zone to save someone's physical life, shouldn't I be even more willing to go out to save someone's spiritual life? Our physical life is but a mist, our spiritual life is for eternity, FOREVER! That question really made me think and realize that if someone rejects me for sharing my Savior, they are rejecting my Savior Jesus Christ not me. Although it sounds not too hard I know I will still be challenged with it. I am challenging myself to step out of my comfort zone and share Jesus with others.
So I leave you with the question Would you go out of your comfort zone to save someone's life?
1 comment:
This is such a good point and I know I am not nearly as eager as I should be to step out and share Christ. Thanks for reiterating this from class on Weds.
Post a Comment