Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Electronics and toddlers

I know that kids usually can work electronics better than their parents but I didn't know how young the kids start. Our lil man has learned this last week how to unlock his daddy's iphone, make a call and turn mommy's laptop on and type. The other night he was messing w/his daddy's iphone when all of a sudden we heard someone talking. He had unlocked the phone, got into the phone book and called one of the contacts. My hubby had to apologize to the person because it was kind of late and not a person that we talk to on a regular basis. Then he was wanting to play with my laptop. Usually I can just turn it off and put it away. Well, the other night he went over to it, opened it up and turned it on. I was shocked I didn't know he even knew how to turn it on but he had watched mommy so now he knew too. He was so proud of himself. I knew the electronic age was getting younger and younger I just didn't know how young it really was until lil man came along :)
Here he is trying to be sneaky.

He thinks he is big typing on Mommy's laptop.

And then there is that smile that is my weakness. Isn't it just too cute?!

Beware no electronics are safe around toddlers, at least not our lil man...



1 comment:

Donna said...

Clark goes crazy over our cell phones. He also tries to play with our camera and laptop. It is so crazy.