Saturday, April 18, 2009

Prom Season

Well, if you have been out on a Saturday night lately you probably have ran into couples all dressed up w/somewhere to go, Prom. This weekend was prom for our oldest's school. She had a friend who asked her to go this year, since she is a sophomore she would normally not be going this year. Her and I had a lot of fun dress shopping and finding the perfect dress. We were lucky enough to find one she loved in the color she was looking for and everything. Today was busy w/picking up last minute details. Here are some pics before she left.

Here is our beautiful oldest.

Daddy and daughter.
Lil man smelling the corsage.
Our daughter w/her date.
I'm sure that they will have a great time tonight even w/the rain. There was one hiccup, our oldest forgot her tickets to prom and after prom. Luckily we were at home and I was able to run them to her. Helps these to be more memorable memories.

4 comments:

Donna said...

She is a beautiful girl inside and out. She looks fabulous.

Andrea Kay said...

She's gorgeous in that dress! Did you do her hair? Its sooo pretty!

md said...

Thanks. She did her own hair. She is really good w/her hair and likes doing it so she did it. She put in some extensions because she wishes her hair were long. I thought she did a great job.

Kelly T said...

Oh my she looks absolutely gorgeous! And I love how fabulous and fashionable the dress is while still being so modest!