Tuesday, July 1, 2008

2 1/2 Teeth and All

My son finally has 2 1/2 teeth. The one on top is finally half way in. I have been saying that it will be so nice when he has top teeth so he can really bite things. Well, this lil man doesn't cease to amaze me each day. Last night we were having dinner w/my grandparents and we had hamburgers, potato salad, corn on the cob and other goodies. As my son sat in his high chair he had an assortment of meat, cheese, bun and pickel on his tray but every time I turned back to my plate he would go "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" It will be a lot nicer when he can talk, it would have saved us some time last night :) So, I tried to figure out what he wanted. I kept telling him he had everything I had, but that wasn't working. I thought maybe he wanted my lemonade, that wasn't it. Finally we figured out what he was wanting on my plate. The corn on the cob. So, I shaved some corn off the cob and gave it to him. Although he ate it he still wasn't content until he had the cob. He got it and said "Yummmm Yum Yum". I thought I would share some pics of my lil man eating the corn on the cob. Now note that he didn't eat all that's missing from the cob, Mommy shared her corn. Isn't he cute!

" This stuff is good!"



No comments: