Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Such a lil gentleman

When we were blessed with our lil man last year my hubby was excited. He couldn't wait to rough house w/him, play w/him, go fishing when they needed to get away from all of us girls, but most of all to teach him how to be a gentleman. Now, he has a ways to go since lil man likes to pull hair, pinch and bite but he does have one thing down. Shaking hands. Before my son knew how to wave my hubby taught him to shake hands. And if he shakes some one's hand he has to keep going for at least another person. He loves shaking hands. This last weekend we went out to dinner as a family and a friend of our oldest (who is a guy) came over to the table to talk to her. Our lil man was sitting in between my hubby and I and as soon as the friend started talking to his big sis he immediately stretched his hand out to shake this guy's hand. It was so cute! My hubby said he had to make sure about this guy who was talking to his big sis. Then on Sunday morning at church I walked lil man around to burn some energy before services started. We were in the foyer and he wanted to shake everybody's hand. He is training to be a greeter I think, haha. It is so cute to see such a lil guy wanting to shake everyone's hands. I haven't got a pic of it yet but as soon as I do I will post it. Enjoy your day!