
A couple of weeks ago our good friends purchased a wii fit and told us how they loved it. I was so excited to play it but because of some conflicts we hadn't had the chance. So, for my bday I had received money (that I was to spend on myself and not the kids) and thought I could get this game. So, the Mon after my celebration I began calling around to find the game. After calling basically every store I could think of in Wichita w/no luck of finding one. Every store was sold out and when asked when they would be getting a shipment they informed me how Nintendo is very secretive and doesn't let the store know when anything was coming. I was so disappointed I had figured out what I wanted to spend my money on and then no luck. So, Tues I looked online again and saw that at the store way east of where I am they had a limited availability. I immediately called and found out that they did have some in stock. As soon as I got off work I headed east to finally get my game. I walk in the store and see a lady checking out w/the game, I go over to the aisle and to my dismay the shelf is EMPTY. I thought just my luck. I went up to the counter behind the lady that was buying my game and patiently waited. The clerk asked me how he could help me and I asked if that was the last wii fit. He went to check it out for me while the lady told me how she hadn't even come to buy the game but just saw it and got it for her mom. I thought to myself I just drove all the way across town specifically to buy this game and if you bought the last one right before me I was going to scream. As I waited he came out of the backroom empty handed but said that they were behind the counter. To my luck they had 3 left and I only needed 1 :)
So later that night we broke the game out and my hubby and I had fun playing on it. It measures your BMI and gives you an age and has you set goals. There are four different areas: strength, yoga, balance, and aerobics. A board comes with the game that you stand on which measures your balance and movements. It is a lot of fun to play but I think it may be even more entertaining to watch. There is a hula hoop game where you are moving your hips like you are trying to hula hoop and even though you look silly doing it, it's a lot of fun.
My recommendation is if you are looking for a fun game that you can play and get something out of it as well, this is the game for you!
2 comments:
Ok, I am officially jealous. I thought about getting one, decided against it and then played one the other day. It is fun and now I want one to. Guess I will have to wait until the next time gift giving comes along.
I have never played one but want one soooooo bad. I am with the harrold family..l..officially jealous!!!!! Oh well....guess I will just have to come over & play yours. Maybe I won't like it. lol.
Post a Comment