Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ahhhhh

Thank you moms! Thursday night I was able to indulge, because of my 2 moms, and take an hour to enjoy a relaxing massage. Massages are such a treat for me! They are my favorite splurge and I don't get them near as often as I would like :) I had my first massage as a gift from my grandma before my wedding. I had another on our honeymoon which was wonderful, and then again when I was pregnant, which was much needed. If I had a choice of the one treat I could have over and over would be a massage. This time I used a gift card I got for mother's day and bday money to enjoy the time of relaxation. I have to say though that during a massage the hour goes by way too fast. She was giving me a scalp massage and I knew that the time was over and I thought about saying "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" But I refrained and enjoyed the last moments. So, if any of you are thinking about indulging I would definitely recommend it. Check out Charisma Salon or Healing Waters both offer great massages!

No comments: