When I was a lil around lil man's age my parents figured out that I was claustrophobic. I would actually climb out of my crib and throw myself onto the floor just so I wasn't in my crib. As soon as they made it into a bed I stayed in my bed.
So, we made the step up to a big boy bed! After we took the front of the crib off we let him climb in and out of it, thinking he was big stuff. He hasn't made it all night yet but now when he wakes up all we have to do is pat his back and he lays back down. No more screaming or death grips or sleeping in between mom and dad! They grow up so fast.
Here is a pic of him during nap time today.
2 comments:
How old is lil man? My littlest is just over 2, and I'm not sure when we'll move him into a "big boy" bed. I'm kinda waiting for bunkbeds for both boys before moving him, but I feel like he's a little old for a crib.
I'm glad you figured out what would help him!
p.s. love your blog backround. I almost used it as mine!
Hey, lil miss. he IS growing fast. I can't believe it! love your blog, thanks for sending me the link!
Betty Lou
Post a Comment