Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One of those days...

There are days as a mother that I feel like a broken record. I feel like all I am ever saying is pick up this, throw that away, clean this, put that away, pick up this....And on days like that it makes me want to SCREAM!!!! Today was one of those days. I felt like nothing was getting through and I had to keep saying the same thing over and over and over. I told my hubby I think I might have a meltdown soon. Thankfully the evening has been somewhat better so I might make it through today w/o pulling out my hair. This trip is definitly coming at a good time. As my hubby says you need a vacation :)

So, if you ever have days where you feel like a broken record or want to pull out your hair, you are not alone! Thanks for listening and feel free to vent if you need to.

P.S. Basically 4 days until Jamaica!!

2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

I feel like this.....every other day, it seems like. I'm trying to do a million things, and somehow the only things actually getting done are more messes from the kids and me losing my marbles.

But then I remember that it's not always going to be like this. I'm really trying to make a point of playing with my kids lately, not just doing dishes and cleaning up their messes. I tell myself that I AM accomplishing something.

I am SSOOO jealous and happy for you that you're going to Jamaica in 4 days!!! That will be incredible for you, and a good vacation at what seems like a really good time.

--Alyssa

Kelly T said...

Good for you for admitting this - not everyone would! We definitely have those days, too, and mine isn't really old enough to talk back yet (although she can definitely babble back and she does)! Glad you'll get a vacation soon!