As I have been getting ready for our big trip I got a phone call from my dad this morning that brought a bit of saddness. My great grandma who I have mentioned before is not doing well. She has been very weak the past week and this morning not been very responsive to any of the family. The hospice nurse and dr think she is in her last days and all we can do right now is keep her comfortable.
Although I am incredibly excited about my trip and I know I will have so much fun, it is a lil sad having to leave on these terms. I know that we can't do anything about it and when the Good Lord calls her home she will be on her way. She is a truly wonderful woman who has meant so much to me.
So, I am asking for prayers for my great grandma and family. I pray that she doesn't have to suffer and that she will pass peacefully. Also, her sister who lives in Texas is on her way up so I also pray for safety for them as well.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!
2 comments:
We'll say a prayer for her. Have a wonderful trip!
We are praying for you and her.
Post a Comment