I hate packing! It's true. I can't stand it. I always second guess myself, how much to pack, what to pack, what will I need, it goes on and on. If I could have my own personal packer who would pack exactly the right things and right amounts that would make my day. And then there is always the things you forget that you really do need but you have tons of stuff you don't. Oh well I know I won't care too much but I do stress over it which I know is silly.
Also, as many have seen the tropical storm or hurricane or what not but my hubby keeps telling me that everthing will be alright! So, I am praying for the best and hey maybe there will be a lil adventure :) Keep our safety in your prayers please!
Basically 2 days!!
1 comment:
One piece of advice--lay out what you think you want to pack, then cut it in half. We've all forgotten things on trips, so it's more or less unavoidable; the mistake is to then try and over-pack.
When Samantha and I went to Ireland & Scotland for two weeks, we each only took 1 carry-on and a backpack. If you forget something important, you can always buy it there. Besides, you're going to a tropical island! All you really need is a bathing suit, sunscreen, & cash!
Post a Comment