The last couple of days we have been getting ready for the 1st day of school. We had to go buy backpacks, school supplies, clothes and all that good stuff. Last night was another big step for our middle child. She started shaving her legs! I can't believe she is old enough for that. She had been asking since her friends had started and I didn't want her to get made fun of at school so last night she shaved her legs. Well, she actually used Veet which is kinda like Nair but it works pretty good and she is happy and so am I. That way I don't have to worry about her cutting her leg yet. She asked me if she could use Veet because a friend had and then she wouldn't cut her leg. I said absolutely, but don't worry when you cut your leg shaving you're not alone. Every girl has cut her leg shaving at some time. Her mom even cut her leg real good right before high school graduation and there is a whole scrapbook page about it :)
So, here we go another school year. Lots to learn and places to go. Here are a couple of pics.
Our daughter learning to shave.
1st Day Picture of our oldest (she was really happy to have me take it ;)
1 comment:
You are so blessed with two beautiful daughters. Nothing against the middle but I am very fond of the oldest. She is a GREAT babysitter and my kids love her. Thanks.
Post a Comment