Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Photo Time

Our church had the congregation sign up to get their picture taken for the new directory. This year they decided to have a professional photographer come in and take the pics. They give you a free directory and 8x10. I was a lil nervous about the whole experience since last time we tried taking lil man's 1yr pics it took a while for him to warm up. I am not sure if it was because he was either w/mom or big sis but he did great. We got a great pic which was the purpose so I was happy. The photographer figured out if he put lil man's stuffed frog on his head and then sneezed making the frog fall, lil man would smile. It worked every time. The photographer and my parents, who had their pic taken right before us, said it was funny how it worked and got a smile every time. Now if we could only get him to sit through a hair cut!

1 comment:

Kelly T said...

Glad they were able to amuse your little cutie! Sophie was NOT amused by her photographer (although I was amused at her dancing around trying to get my serious girl to smile).