I don't have any pictures but I still wanted to post a bit. On Saturday night myself and 8 other girls had a night out. We all had a great time, and were all glad that we did it. We started w/dinner at Johhny Carino's and finished the night off w/mini golf. Dinner was very good even though it took a long while to get it. And mini golf was fun except for the fact that there was poor lighting and some of the holes you couldn't even really tell where you were supposed to hit. But since we were just playing for fun and no one was keeping score we had fun. There were even 2 hole in ones! It was a great time for us girls to hang out and have fun. I am thinking we will do it again and not too long from now :)
Until Later.....
No comments:
Post a Comment