
This pic is of our lil man playing on the window ledge. The other day my hubby had to do some yard work out front and I was busy cleaning inside. So, lil man made the best of it and played at the window by where Daddy was working outside. Since he couldn't be out there w/him, which is where he wanted to be, he at least could still see him. He is such a Daddy's boy.

Here lil man is helping Mommy at work. He loves to come to work w/me and run around checking on everyone but also likes the keyboard. So he will climb up in the chair next to me and type away on a keyboard that isn't being used right now. He thinks he is big stuff.

The other day lil man was playing in the living room when I noticed he was trying to play w/big sis's Barbie car. He was having a lil trouble understanding how he was going to fit in the car. He made a good attempt but finally settled for putting the toys in the car not himself.
We were lucky enough to get to have 3 of our nephews over last Sun night. The kids always have fun playing w/each other. Just look at them. Give them tennis balls and they are set. We also watched Veggie Tales Jonah movie. Lil man is just getting to the point where he is interested in a movie longer than 2 minutes. We had a lot of fun watching the kids.


And finally our oldest has been busy w/tennis. Her season is almost over which I think she is ready for a break. But she has had a lot of fun and learned a lot this season. We enjoy watching her get out there and play.
So that catches you up on a bit of the happenings in our household. Never a dull moment w/us. But we wouldn't want it any other way.Also, I almost forgot my hubby and I got a date night to celebrate our anniversary and we went to see Fireproof. I definitely recommend everyone to see that movie it is a great movie!
Until later......
1 comment:
I love the picts! The boys had lots of fun spending time with their Aunt & Uncle and cousins! Thank you for keeping the boys for us!
Post a Comment