Yesterday October 1st marked my hubby and my 3rd anniversary. In June 2005 my hubby totally surprised me and asked me to be his wife. My mom said she had to have at least 3 mos to get a wedding ready, so we gave her 3 mos. On October 1st we had a wonderful wedding rain and all. I was a nervous wreck since it was raining and our reception was outside at my parent's house. But my hubby kept telling me it would be fine and it was absolutely wonderful. The rain cleared and it was a beautiful night. It has been a fun 3 years w/many adventures for us as a couple and a family. We have been truly blessed and I look forward to many more years.
Here is a pic of us on our honeymoon in Jamaica.
Here we are in September back in Jamaica.

1 comment:
It's hard to believe it has already been 3 years! You are a blessing to our family and I'm very thankful to have you as a sister!
Post a Comment