I have to brag on my hubby today. Yesterday I mentioned to him an idea for Christmas for me would be an ipod. I have a mp3 player w/a lot of music on it but when I am in the car I can't listen to it. Both our daughters have one and he has one and he has a connector for the car. So, I just mentioned that it would be nice to have one. When I got home yesterday after picking up lil man to my surprise my hubby was home too. I walked into the kitchen and my hubby took lil man back to our bedroom. All of a sudden lil man came walking out w/an ipod nano. My sweet hubby had gone ahead and got me one. I asked him that he didn't have to do that and why he chose to now. He simply said because you never buy anything for yourself. Which is a fault of mine. Whenever my family gives me money for my bday or Christmas I have to promise them I will spend it on myself because normally I will spend it on the kids or hubby. It was such a nice surprise. He spent the afternoon and evening getting it all set up for me and music on it. I have to admit I have been blessed w/a wonderful hubby.
We are headed to State tomorrow morning! Pray for safe travel and play for our oldest.
Until later.....
1 comment:
He is like his dad. Bless his heart!!! I know you will enjoy it. Have fun tomorrow. Our prayers are with you all! Keep us posted on how our oldest grandchild is doing.
Post a Comment