Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sisterly love

This pic is one of my favorites that was taken this last weekend at State. It shows how they really do love each other and can get along :) I remember how it was when I was young and my mom felt the same way about my sis and me. They really did get along great and our middle daughter figured out that if she didn't try to be annoying, her sister would actually let her tag along. The team, coaches and families went out to dinner Fri night and our oldest was nice enough to let her lil sis sit w/them. Of course as soon as we get in the car ride home the love was not so noticeable. "She's on my side." "Turn down your music." I thought well I guess it can't last forever. And then there was quiet....they had both fallen asleep for pretty much the remainder of the drive. Ahhh.

If you look closely in the pic our middle daughter didn't bring any shoes other than flip flops. On Sat morning it was very cold as you can tell. So, she wore her socks and flip flops. She said her feet looked like donkey feet. She was warmer though than no socks at all.

No comments: