Monday, January 19, 2009

The Best Christmas Present Ever....

I have loved basketball since I was a kid. My favorite player and team was Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls. I loved watching them so much. I collected Basketball cards and one of my favorite times of the year is March Madness. Although now I watch mainly college basketball I do still watch some NBA. So, for Christmas my hubby got our family (minus lil man) tickets to the Thunder v Heat NBA basketball game. It was the BEST Christmas present ever. We had a lot of fun and the game was great too. The Heat won 104-94. Dwayne Wade scored 32 points for the Heat and Kevin Durant scored 31 for the Thunder. Also, it was good to see Rookie Mario Chalmers play so much and well for the Heat. Michael Beasley also played for the Heat but had a rough night with 4 fouls and not much play time. Earlier in the day we went to the OKC Memorial which was very neat to see. The museum was closed due to a water leak on Friday, but we will visit again. The girls and I had never been there so it was good to see it. After that we walked around Bricktown and went to dinner at the Brewery. Then we were off to the game. It was a great day! Thanks hubby!! Here are some pics.

My hubby and me

My oldest and me


My youngest daughter and me.

The Ford Center


Wade making a lay up




No comments: