The same 2 shirts!
This last weekend as I mentioned we had birthday festivities. One of them was celebrating our daughter's, my father in law's, and one of our nephew's bdays. As my father in law was opening the gift we gave him I noticed my sis in law laughing w/her husband. My hubby had said "That's from me." (Well at Christmas when anyone opened a good gift my hubby said "That's from me.") So then my sis in law tells her dad to open their gift. As he does we see that my hubby and his sister had picked out the exact same 2 shirts color and all for their dad. My brother in law had thought my father in law was opening their gift and my hubby was just saying it was from him. This was the first year that my hubby and his sister hadn't discussed what they were getting for their dad. Next year I think they will be talking about the gift :) So, if you see my father in law a couple days in a row w/the same shirt, don't worry it isn't the exact same shirt he just has 2 of them :)
3 comments:
This cracks me up. I didn't realize they thought so much alike... or maybe it's just that Ron is predictable? Lovei t!
It did give us all a good laugh!!
Missy, just wanted you to know that I do read your blog all the time! You are so great at up dating! Miss you and your sweet family!
You've been given an award! Check out our blog.
Love ya xx
Post a Comment