Thursday, January 8, 2009

Zoo Trip

The great thing about having a zoo membership is you can go anytime and stay for any amount of time and not feel guilty. Last Saturday was a pretty nice day for being January, so we decided to go to the Zoo. Lil man had a lot of fun seeing the gorillas, reptiles, all the farm animals, and all the other animals along the way. This time was the first time we headed over to the farm area. I have to admit that ever since I was a kid and the goats chased me for no reason, I am not a big fan of the petting zoo areas. But I managed to walk through the area and no sheep or goat attacked Mom so we were good, haha. We were enjoying the day when the cold front moved in a lil sooner than we had expected so we decided that we would head home. It was a very fun day here are a couple of pictures.
Dad and Lil man w/the Bear

Dad, Lil Man, and our middle daughter w/the Bear
I will have more to post after this weekend......What has 12 legs, giggles a lot and stays up late??