Who is your role model? Do you have one? My hubby teaches 4-6th graders on Sunday mornings at our church. He had them fill out a survey and one of the questions was who is your role model. There were some who didn't have one, others were athletes but the most was parents, or really moms. My daughter brought me to tears on her answer. On Monday she wanted to show me her answer. Her role model was "My step-mom because she had to be a mom from the start and she is a good mom."
For those of you who don't know I have 2 wonderful step daughters who I wouldn't trade for the world. When my hubby and I got married I was an instant mom to a 7 and a 12 year old. Although we have had our trials those girls mean just as much to me as lil man. The fact that our youngest daughter has me as a role model means so much to me.
Although I wrote about the best Christmas present earlier as a basketball game. The best present ever is love and my youngest daughter gave me the best present ever without even knowing it! 

I love you girls!!
4 comments:
She is so sweet! What an honor and you are a great mom!
Too sweet! Doesn't surprsie me though, I know you do great! :)
You are a wonderful mom! They are very blessed to have you!! You are an answered prayer to our family! I love ya!
Brings tears to my eyes! You were certainly an answer to many, many prayers uttered from our family, as well. God has given you a great gift to be the mom that the girls need so badly! You're a sweetheart!
Post a Comment