Wow I won an award! I'm shocked and thankful. Sometimes I get to thinking that my family might be the only one reading the crazy ramblings I post. Our wonderful friends who are doing mission work right now in Stirling gave me this reward. Thanks so much Leslie! We miss you and I am glad that you enjoy reading and keeping up with our family through my blog.Now I want to pass this award along to the blogs I love to read in no particular order:
Carla
Rachel
Kelly
Donna
Kayla
Krista
Lindsay
Devon
Katrina
Jessica
The rules that accompany this FANtastic award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.
2. Put the logo on your blog or post.
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.
4. Link your nominees to your post.
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.
Thanks again Leslie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment