Thursday, January 22, 2009
Safety Expert in Training
I don't have any pictures to go along with this post but thought it was a pretty cute story. My lil man comes to work w/me every morning except Wednesdays for about an hour and a half. He has fun playing with everyone and walking all over the place like he owns it. Today our service and parts departments had some safety training. Across the hall from my office is the conference room where they watch the videos and take the tests. My lil man was in the hallway and he came running back into my office and pointed to the conference room. So, I explained to him they were watching the safety videos. I think he is well equipped to drive a forklift now :) About a minute later I look outside my office and my lil man is sitting on the floor in the hallway watching the video. Now I don't know too many people who actually enjoy watching safety videos but my son was zoned in on those videos. It was pretty cute I thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is absolutely precious! He is becoming a true BOY!
Too funny! No kidding that he's quite a boy!!
Post a Comment