Thursday, January 1, 2009

Changes over a year

As the new year begins many people look ahead to new year resolutions. Some want to lose weight others want to save more money. It's a time for starting over for many people, to get a fresh start. Many people are looking for a change. I don't know if you have a resolution or not but I challenge you to look back on the past year and see if there is somewhere you want to change. Maybe you want to change something physically or maybe spiritually but whatever it is I hope that you will take the opportunity to not just think about it but put it into action.

While I was looking through pictures of the past year, trying to get them organized (a small goal) I noticed how much you can see change in lil kids. Although we all change and grow older it is much more noticeable in lil kids. They grow and change so fast it is amazing to me. Our lil man is now a year and a half and has drastically changed from last year. He went from practically no hair, to so much hair he needs a haircut every week. He went from no teeth to 6 teeth (hopefully he will get the rest of his teeth in, or maybe he is destined to be a hockey player ;)) Last year at Christmas we took a picture of lil man and Daddy, this year we repeated the picture to see how much he had changed. What do you think?

December 2007

December 2008

We can't wait to see the changes for all of us in 2009!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Not only has lil man grown, it looks like his toys have grown too! :) Cute pics!