Tuesday, December 8, 2009

1 month already?!

Well somehow a month has already passed. Where does the time go? I guess when you have 4 kids it goes faster and faster. Our lil guy is doing well. We don't go back to the Dr until he is 2 months but our lil guy weighs in at 12 lbs. As you can see from the picture he is definitely getting enough to eat. He has had some gas issues but they seem to be getting better. For a while I felt so bad for him because he would just scream in pain until the gas would pass. Our lil man was such a easy baby that he didn't have any real gas issues so this was our 1st experience with it. It is so hard for me to listen to my baby scream when I can't fix the problem. We had given him drops, massaged his belly, moved his legs around and all those things helped but it would usually just have to pass on its own. He is seeming to like laying in his playmat now. Lil man is still wanting to help lots and loves his lil brother. It is pretty cute when he talks to him. It is funny though if you ask lil guy if he is going to talk, lil man will look at you concerned and say "Mommy he can't talk". I just smile and say you are right he is too lil :) Also we have been potty training lil man, when he has an accident we tell him "You need to tell us if you need to go potty." Well now when I say that lil guy has pooped his diaper lil man will say, "you are supposed to tell us you need to go potty." Priceless.

I hope everyone is having fun getting ready for the Christmas season. We put our tree up last Sunday afternoon and the kids decorated the basement. Lil man is excited for Santa to come. Santa is going to be visiting our church in a couple of weeks so it will be interesting to see if he is scared or not to sit on his lap this year. Last year he was fine if his sisters held him and sat with him on Santa. Kids are so fun at Christmas time.

Here is another picture of our lil guy at a month old. This picture cracks me up because it looks like he is ready to box. I think he is just getting ready for his older brother :)

1 comment:

Donna said...

I can't believe a month has already gone by. Sorry I haven't gotten you your gift yet. I am a bit behind but will get caught up after I get back.