Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Christmas Season in Full Swing

Well, I only have 2 people left on my list and then all my shopping will be complete! It's a great feeling to have most of my shopping done and even some wrapped already. The cutest thing happened yesterday while I was wrapping. Lil man was "helping" me wrap, and I kept telling him that the gift was not for him. He looks at me and says, "you keep telling me it's not for me, you are killing me, you are killing me" as he throws his hands up in the air. It was so cute I had to laugh. I am hoping the gifts he helped me wrap will be kept secrets since now lil man knows.

Our house is decorated, Christmas music is playing and presents are being wrapped. I love this time of year. The hardest part for me is keeping the gifts until Christmas. I am the worst with my wonderful hubby. Usually I have to wait and get his gift on Christmas Eve. I get so excited when I get something for him that I know he really wants that I just want to give it to him right away. This year he got his gift early since he got a MacBook.

On another note tomorrow will be a kind of hard day. 6 weeks have already passed and it's time for me to get back to work. I can't believe that our lil guy is already 6 wks and I am having to go back to work already. It will be interesting to see if lil guy is as good at work as lil man. It will also be interesting to see how I do at work w/2 lil ones. Lil man is pretty good and knows what he can do and not do at work so we will see how is lil brother will be.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: