Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Back to work I go
Well, my lil guy is 6 wks old so that means back to work I go. Yesterday was my 1st day back to work and wasn't that bad. It is nice knowing that my boys are watched by family and this wasn't the 1st time I had to leave my lil guy which I think it made it easier. The hardest part about going back to work is the mornings. Not only do I not get to go back to bed after lil guy's early morning feeding but getting 2 boys ready under the age of 3 is a task. Luckily for me my wonderful hubby has helped with getting the oldest fed and dressed. Lil man was excited to get back to work. One of the perks of working for family in the job I do is my kids can come to work with me. Lil man loves playing on the mowers and seeing everyone. My cousin will take him back to the shop where he has taught lil man to tell the mechanics "Get to work." It's pretty cute and they don't seem to mind when he says it. Everyone loves having him around the office. I am hoping that lil guy loves the office as much as lil man does. Yesterday was a little overwhelming but I think a majority of it was because I was trying to get everything set up and back to normal. Today went much smoother and lil guy was perfect! He laid in his pack and play and cooed and smiled looking at his toys. So, hopefully this continues running smoothly because I really love having my boys at work with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment