
To start off I just want to say I have 4 wonderful nephews that I love so much. Out of those 4 I have one who is very dear to me, my buddy! It all started when I moved back from college after I had started dating my hubby. He had Bible study along with his brother in law on Tuesday nights. Right after my 2nd nephew was born I went over to my sister in law's house to help her out with him. Not only was it a great time for me to build a very special friendship with my sister in law but I also got very close to my nephew. He was my buddy when he was a baby and I loved every minute of it. As he got older of course he "grew" out of me :) On Christmas I got the best present ever and he made my day! He was sitting on the couch with his brother and cousin and I was sitting on the other couch. He was busy playing his DS when all of a sudden he looked over and saw me. My buddy came running over and sat right next to me and showed me his Star Wars game. Out of all the gifts I opened that afternoon I would have to say that was my favorite. Although he might continue to "grow" out of me, he will always be my buddy!
1 comment:
It was a little hard to finish reading that through the tears in my eyes!! Auntie M- Your buddy will never "grow" out of you! You will forever have a special place in his heart!! :) He loves you so much!!
Post a Comment