Santa Claus came to church Sunday night for a special visit. The kids enjoyed sitting on his lap. I was impressed with
lil man he got up there all on his own. It was pretty funny because I could tell at first he had his nervous smile but he went ahead and did it. Lil man asked Santa for a train set, our youngest daughter asked for a
iTouch and
lil guy asked for an outfit and some toys. My oldest nephew told me he saw Santa's sleigh coming to church, he was looking in the sky and saw a blinking red light which was Rudolph of course. He told his mom Santa was on his way! I love kids especially this time of year! Here are some pics:
Santa & 3 of my kids.

Candy Cane Face!

I hope you have all your shopping done and enjoy all the wrapping, cooking & eating!!
No comments:
Post a Comment