Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday. Ours was busy and packed with fun and family. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner at our home with my hubby's side of the family. It was a beautiful day. The kids were able to spend the afternoon playing football outside. I decided to pass on the Black Friday shopping this year. Although I was up at 4:30 to feed lil guy I decided I would rather go back to bed then go shopping. I have even found this year I enjoy online shopping. So far I have bought several presents online without having to get out w/2 lil guys. A huge plus for me.

The day after Thanksgiving we did our traditional Farm day down at my grandparents farm. It was another nice day where we all enjoyed roasting hot dogs and marshmellows. Lil man had fun running around, seeing the river and helping split wood. Lil guy spent the day asleep in the truck but he is the youngest visitor to the farm.

The rest of the weekend was fun with time to relax and be with the family. I can't beleive that Christmas will be here so soon. We haven't put up our tree yet but will probably try and do that this weekend.

Here are some pics of the weekend.
My hubby giving football tips to our oldest nephew.

My girls playing football with their Daddy and Uncle.

The younger cousins playing in the sandbox.

Lil man driving to the farm

Align Center

Eating a yummy hot dog roasted on the fire.

Roasting hot dogs.

Father and Son watching Dandad cut down a tree.

One of my favorite pictures of Memaw and lil man down at the farm.

No comments: