Our lil man doesn't like having to wear his coat. He doesn't fight us anymore but he tries to reason with us that he doesn't need his coat. The other day we were driving to work and he said, "Mommy, it's going to be sunny today so I don't need my coat." How I wish that were true but just because it is sunny doesn't mean it is going to be warm. The day he made that comment I think the high was only going to be in the 20's maybe.
It's fun to see kids try to reason though. I mean it makes sense if it is sunny it will be warm, right? :)
Enjoy the week before Christmas! I hope you have fun shopping, wrapping, cooking and whatever else this week might entail.
1 comment:
Aubrey hates coats. She gets a choice to wear it or carry it.
Post a Comment