Being a mom you have a lot of emotions that run through you every second of the day. You feel love, excitement, hurt, pain, and the list goes on and on. One of the things that I dislike the most is seeing my kids hurt. Whether it is emotionally or physically. As a mother I want to make it where they don't have to hurt. But I know that those moments when they hurt they grow. I don't like to see my lil man fall down and bump his head, but I can't catch him every moment or he will never learn to walk on his own. I don't like to see my middle child cry because she has friends drama, but I know that if I keep her isolated from everyone she will never learn to socialize and work out problems with other people. And I really don't like when my oldest hurts because of someone else's bad decisions, but I know that through all these hard times God is molding her into the cup he wants her to be. As much as I want to wipe away all my kids problems, I know that God wants me next to them to wipe away their tears and let them grow.
I feel very honored that God chose me to be a mom to these 3 beautiful children. Even though everyday is not a cake walk, I wouldn't change it for the world. As we look to mother's this weekend let your mom or mother figure in your life know how much they mean to you. And if your mom wasn't a great role model and you have or want to have kids someday, be the best mom you know how.
3 comments:
You have such a way with words. You are a great mom and an encouragement to those around you. Happy early Mother's Day to you.
We feel honored by God that you are the mom to three of our grandkids. You are an answered prayer.
It is so incredible to me to think of how intricately (sp?) God fit you into the puzzle of your hubby and daughters' lives. It takes a special person to truly...TRULY step into the role of mother and feel the way you do about your family. It makes my heart glad for all of you, that God completed such a beautiful picture when he brought 2 unlikely puzzles together. :) I know that He is proud of you and I know that Mamacita and BIG DADDY are too for the way you love their son. :) Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment