My hubby and I have wanted to redo the backyard for sometime. It isn't really a nice yard it is more of a home for random weeds and a few blades of grass here and there. So, he made the comment about putting sod back there. I said that I agreed we needed to do something but if we were going to do it I wanted it done before our lil man's 1st bday which is the middle of June. I would like to have people over and hang out in a nice backyard. So, he bit and said ok well we will get the yard ready this weekend, the sprinkler system in the next and the sod the next. Which is great it just adds to the madness already. But I don't think we would know how to do it if it wasn't crazy.
This weekend my hubby borrowed a skid loader from my family's business, to move some dirt around to level the backyard. I'm pretty sure he was done about an hour before he finally got off the skid loader. He definitly had more fun moving the dirt around w/the skid loader and not having to take a million trips w/the wheel barrow. I have to admit though 8 tons of dirt doesn't look as much as I thought it would. When he told me how much dirt was being delivered I imagined 8 tons taking up our whole drive way. But it didn't.
Lil man had fun w/daddy on the skid loader he was making the sounds to go along w/it. Here are some pics.
1 comment:
Well, hello, Missy! This is Devon. How are you? So excited to find your blog...didn't know you had one! I'll look forward to reading it often! Come visit me at http://ordinarymomma.blogspot.com. Have a great day!
Post a Comment