Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Do!

For those of you who don't know I love long hair!! I think that long hair is so pretty and you can do so much with it. You can wear it straight, curly, down, up, halfway up.....you get the picture. I just love long hair. And from the age of 5 to 15 I had long hair because I had to. When you take dance especially ballet you have to have long enough hair to but up in a wonderful bun. Then when I decided I was done w/dance I cut my hair just because I could. And ever since my hair has never been long. For a couple of reasons the main one is I am impatient. My hair takes so long to grow out that when it gets to the in between stage I can only take it for so long and finally I break and cut it all off. Yesterday was one of these times. My hair had got to the "ugly" in between stage and I couldn't take it any longer so I chopped it off. Here is a pic of me and my new do.








4 comments:

Kelly T said...

Hey, I love the new look! I always get impatient, too, that's why I'm surprised my hair's made it to the length it is. Glad you found me on blogger and now I can follow your blog, too!

R Family of 5 said...

CUTE!!! I love your new style! I can't wait to see it in person! You will love having shorter hair for the summer...and there will be less hair for my precious nephew to pull on!!

Mamacita said...

Very cute!!!!!! I agree with r family of 5. You will enjoy having it short for the summer. How does your hubby like it?

Donna said...

I thought I was the only one who got bored with her hair. I know I told you this Sunday but I love your hair.