Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Whirlwind

What a whirlwind of a weekend. First of all I am glad to say that we have a brand new yard that has grass!! I'm so excited. I can't wait for us to be able to get back there and play. After laying sod you have to water it all the time and make sure it takes root so it will grow and look good. Which is what we want so of course we will stay off of it like we need to. I meant to take some before pics but it somehow slipped my mind w/everything else going on in our life right now.


After my hubby and some wonderful family and friends laid sod we had a graduation party to go to, going away party and Riverfestival fireworks. It was a very busy but fun day. While the guys were laying sod lil man and a couple of our friend's kids went over to my sis in law's and we had a play date that was a lot of fun. It is so fun the stage now where lil man is getting to where we can have play dates.

In between all the parties the kids played outside since it was such a nice day. Our lil man thinks he is a pro at the Razor scooter and loves doing it. With Daddy's help of course. It was cracking me up how he stood there on the scooter while Daddy pushed him around, just thinking that that was the greatest. It is fun all the new things he is trying.

After all the excitment we went down to the river for the fireworks. Since lil man was only a couple weeks old for the 4th of July this was his real first taste of fireworks. He did great. He watched them for a lil bit and then was tired and fell asleep. I couldn't believe he slept through it even the big loud finale.

Then after our busy Sat on Sun we had a picnic w/our group at church. It was a lot of fun to have at the park. I have a few pics from the weekend to share. Enjoy.

Lil man riding the scooter w/some help from Daddy



Sis and lil man

Lil man watching the fireworks.

Lil man at the park enjoying the swing. He loves to swing!

2 comments:

Donna said...

We should have a play date sometime. I love watching Caleb. He is adorable.

The Reiboldts said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting!!! He is just adorable and you can tell he has such a great personality.