Monday, May 26, 2008

White Corn Salsa

This weekend my family and I went to a family camp that our church has each Memorial Day weekend. It is a time of learning, fellowship, fun and food....lots of food. Normally we take the normal snacks jerky, licorice, popcorn, candy and things like that. But this year I decided that I wanted to try something different. I have made a chip dip that my family has loved and wanted to share it with our friends. Let me give you a warning, if you make this dip your friends, party guests or family might start fighting over it and if you run out you better watch out. It is a highly addictive dip that is very, very good. So I decided to share it with all of you so for your next summer get together you can be the talk of the party.

White Corn Salsa
2 cans of Original Rotelle (drained)
2 cans of Del Monte Fiesta Corn (drained)
2 cups of Mayonnaise
2 cups of Sour Cream
2 cups of Shredded cheese
1 bundle of Green onions
Mix all the ingredients together and then chill for 15-20 min before serving.
It is very easy to make and the recipe calls for a bundle of Green onions but I end up only using about half the bundle but you can use more if you like. Also it makes a good amount and can be cut in half very easily for smaller get togethers. So the next time you have people over or are going to a party make this up bring the chips and enjoy!!

1 comment:

Kelly T said...

Thanks for sharing the recipe - I just made it for a shindig Ben and I are going to tonight... WOWZERS. It's incredible. I'm not gonna be hungry when we get there from all the "taste testing" I've done.