Well, after seeing my sis in law and best friend blog, I decided I can do this too. I enjoy reading other blogs so I decided why not try it out yourself. I figured I could also keep you updated on all the crazy happenings in a house w/a teenager, pre-teen, and infant. What could be more exciting then that. So while I figure things out I will get started by saying that I am a busy mom w/3 wonderful kids who keep me on my toes. Our oldest keeps us busy w/choir and tennis, while our middle child loves basketball and our youngest is just about to walk. Our family is adjusting to having a baby in the house again and trying to baby proof it. My husband keeps busy w/real estate and loves it. I work part-time and enjoy getting off by the time the kids get home from school. Our family is truly blessed. Stay tuned for all the fun stories that unfold in our house. 

No comments:
Post a Comment