Don't you agree! Kirby is the newest addition to our family. We have been a 1 dog family since our good and faithful Copper died this last January. He had been w/my hubby and the girls for the last 10 years. He was an awesome dog that is missed very much by all. In 2006 we adopted Bella from the Humane Society. She is a pretty good dog but we felt she was lonely after her buddy Copper was gone. So, we had talked about getting another dog this spring. And my hubby wanted a Lab and there was no other choice of what to get.
This last Saturday our neighbor came over and asked my hubby if he wanted a puppy. His friend had lab puppys and was wanting to get rid of the last one and if we wanted it our neighbor would get it for us as a thank you for things we have done for him. So, my hubby asked me if I wanted a puppy. At first I said no, but decided that since we were going to get one probably anyways a free one w/papers was an easy answer.
So Saturday night Kirby came over and joined the family. He is so cute! He has the softest coat I have ever felt. Bella is adjusting to having a friend again. She wasn't too sure of the idea of a puppy chasing her all over the place. Now she knows how Copper felt when we brought her home. She is warming up to the idea now and is even starting to play w/Kirby.
Our furry companions.
3 comments:
He is cute!! We can't wait to meet the newest addition to your family. The boys were excited to hear about Kirby.
Kirby is a cutie! Of course I love black labs. I can't wait to see him.
So precious! How does Caleb do with the puppy around?
Post a Comment